I hope this message finds each of you extremely well! As you know, life has changed a lot for me and my family over the past five years, and we have truly appreciated the friendship and support you have offered throughout this new chapter of our lives. Today, I’m reaching out to share some extremely exciting news – and to ask for your help.
The exciting news is that my very first book, Debrief to Win, is finally done!
For those of you who really know me well, you know that I am extremely type-A, and demand perfection in all I do. Getting to the point of saying, “It’s ready” has been a long process… but we’re actually, and truly, there!
Now, it’s “Go-time!” The event we’re calling the International “Mach 1 Launch” of Debrief to Win is almost here, and we’ve set the date for March 13th.
Why 3/13? March 13th is the date my cancerous tumor was removed, a surgery that forever and profoundly changed my life. I personally chose this day because, frankly, I am just thrilled to still be here, and I really want to reclaim this date as the wonderful, positive, and downright awesome day that it is!!!
Our launch team anticipates the launch will be extremely successful – as measured by our ranking in the Amazon bestseller lists – but frankly, we won’t be able to pull it off without your help.
The simple fact of the matter is that I don’t have a marketing budget, nor a lengthy list of prospects; I don’t have Instagram or Twitter followers, and I haven’t yet established myself as an author of any renown. Thus it is that I have to launch my book, my true pride and passion, by way of a grassroots effort that involves you – and your continued support.
On March 13th, at debrieftowin.com, you’ll see that we’re offering both a paperback and hardcover edition of the book for purchase at an extremely discounted rate. We’re doing so to inspire potential buyers to give this book a chance.
The good news is that we know once they read it that they’ll appreciate having done so. ALL of our market testing has been uniformly outstanding – not just positive, but way beyond my personal expectations. In short, this book is a game-changer, a blueprint that helps literally EVERYONE – not just people in business.
Following the marketing trends of the day, customers will be offered multiple bonuses when they purchase their copy of my book. These bonuses will include:
- A free PDF download of the first chapter (to hold them over while they wait for the physical book to arrive)
- A downloadable Debrief Guide to help them lead debriefs of their own
- A 60-min live Zoom Q&A call with me (tentatively scheduled for March 29th)
- Access to a free 60-min Debrief to Win webinar in May (after everyone’s had time to read the book and absorb its content)
- A $200 coupon toward our full Debrief to Win digital course (which our team is currently developing)
March 13th is the day we need to seize, and we would greatly appreciate your continued support in the following ways:
- For those of you who received a “pre-edition” of the book: if you would be willing to take a photo of yourself with the book, that would be amazing! Please be sure to tag me on Twitter (@RobertTeschner) and/or Facebook (/cujospeaks) when you do.
- Again, for those of you who received a “pre-edition”, I would appreciate it if you would offer a review on the official Amazon.com book page! Here’s a short link to the page – https://amzn.to/2NFWGIY – After you’ve received your book, we’d love to have as many reviews posted as possible!
- On our official launch date, March 13th, sometime between 10 am ET – 5 pm ET, we invite you to share the official book page debrieftowin.com with your friends and followers on whichever platforms you enjoy. Simply say whatever you want about me and the new book, and point people towards www.debrieftowin.com
Please use hashtag #debrieftowin
Sample Marketing Materials
Sample Email #1: (to send early a.m. on March 13th) Possible subject lines:
- A game-changing leadership book, now available
- You’ve got to Debrief to Win!
- The ONLY accountability training guide you need
- Cujo has done it again!
Have you heard about the major book release that’s happening today?
My good friend (and former Air Force “Top Gun” fighter pilot) Rob “Cujo” Teschner just launched his first book, Debrief to Win this morning. Between the special bonuses he’s offering and the incredible feedback he’s getting on social media, I had to share it with you.
…I just know you’ll want to get involved like I did!
“Cujo” is a former Air Force F-15 “Top Gun” instructor, F-22 squadron commander, and cancer survivor. He’s packaged the accountable leadership process that high-performing military teams use to learn from their mistakes and constantly improve in a way that you can personally use at home, at work, and truly, in any aspect of your life. “Cujo” was the U.S. Air Force’s Subject Matter Expert on debriefing from 2004-2006 and is THE #1 AUTHORITY on how to apply the same approach in business – and in life!
In Cujo’s new book, you’ll learn:
- The value of growing psychological safety and trust in any organization;
- The way to grow high-performing teams that practice Teamwork, and aren’t solely focused on Taskwork;
- How to lead effective, constructive, affirming debriefs that build a positive culture and help people improve continuously.
In celebration of the launch of Debrief to Win, Cujo is offering some powerful bonuses if you order your copy of the book today, to include a 60-minute live Zoom Q&A call, tentatively scheduled for March 29th, as well as access to a free 60-min Debrief to Win webinar in May (after everyone’s had time to read the book).
Help me support Cujo by ordering your copy of Debrief to Win today, sharing this blitz on social media (#debrieftowin) and claiming the bonuses that will lock in your personal and business success in 2019.
Supporting your growth,
Debrief to Win by @RobertTeschner launches today! Special Bonus for those who buy >> http://debrieftowin.com #debrieftowin Click To Tweet
I'm reading @RobertTeschner's new book Debrief to Win: Buy and get a special bonus today: http://debrieftowin.com #debrieftowin Click To Tweet
Check out @RobertTeschner's new book Debrief to Win - How America's Top Guns Practice Accountable Leadership and How You Can, Too! http://debrieftowin.com #debrieftowin Click To Tweet
Debrief to Win by @RobertTeschner with foreword by @MichaelEGerber http://debrieftowin.com #debrieftowin Click To Tweet
Sample Facebook/LinkedIn/Instagram Posts:
It’s coming! Former Air Force “Top Gun” F-15 & F-22 pilot Rob “Cujo” Teschner is launching his powerful new book Debrief to Win http://debrieftowin.com #debrieftowin.
Are you ready to learn how to improve your team’s performance significantly? Do not miss the chance to buy Rob “Cujo” Teschner’s newly released Debrief to Win! Learn Teamwork and Accountable Leadership – and get some amazing bonuses, too! http://debrieftowin.com #debrieftowin.
High-performing teams don’t become such by accident….and no one knows this better than former Air Force “Top Gun” instructor Rob “Cujo” Teschner! Grab his just-launched game-changing book, Debrief to Win and start improving now: http://debrieftowin.com #debrieftowin
Got Debrief to Win? If you need it… Rob “Cujo” Teschner has provided the training manual to help your team become its absolute best… and he’s giving it to you in the just-released book, Debrief to Win! Get your copy today (and get some killer bonuses!) –> http://debrieftowin.com #debrieftowin
I’m reading Rob “Cujo” Teschner’s new book: Debrief to Win! Incredible! He is spelling out exactly how to debrief like fighter pilots do to improve continuously. http://debrieftowin.com #debrieftowin
Download these sample Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram Images
(right-click, choose save as)
▼ Facebook Image ▼
▼ Twitter Image ▼
▼ LinkedIn Image ▼
▼ Instagram Image ▼
Of course, let me know if you require any assistance from our team or have any questions. You can email my “Mach 1 Launch” Team Lead, Amber Vilhauer direct at email@example.com.
We are here to support you both before, during and after the launch.
I want to thank you again for your help in making this book launch a huge success!
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson